- Interpreting the changes in the Qi.
- Scanning your Qi prior to doing Qigong.
- Circle the Arms to Part the Clouds: Primary Fire.
- Re-scanning and noting the changes.
- Wave Hands Like Clouds: Listening to the changes and the difference in qualities.
- Why the physical movement speed occasionally changes.
- The Flying Dove: Using Lung and Large Intestine. Awareness of LI in the face.
- The Commencement: Guiding the Qi up the length of Kidney meridian and then down Bladder meridian.
- Folding at the Hip Kua – Painting Rainbows: Gall Bladder and Liver, awareness of both. Then Holding a Ball in Front of the Shoulders: Heart Governor and Triple Warmer.