Free, online, classes when you book this course!
The Four Shen Qigong course contains exercises that use focus, breathing, the vision and movement to guide the Qi and the exercises are used to alter states of awareness, giving access to higher levels of being and increasing perception. These are Active, Spiritual, Qigong.
The Four Shen Qigong Course
These are, Spiritual, Qigong………Spiritual in the sense that they work with the consciousness, the Shen…….. They can, among other things, take you to a place of tranquillity where answers can be found, often without questions needing to be asked.
- The exercises involve the Shen, that finer quality of Qi that is connected to our consciousness, our Mind, our Higher Self.
- They entail raising the vibration of the Shen, and the awareness of self, the Qi of our body and mind.
- They entail awareness of other as our awareness is expanded beyond our physical body.
- Finally, they allow access to our Higher Self so that we can have meaningful dialogue and receive guidance.
This course includes
2 hours on-demand video
2 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access (covered by the Udemy lifetime access guarantee)
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of Completion
Discount price: £19.99 (Normally £49.99)
Purchase, using the link below, before 19/08/2021 and get one month free access to one of our online classes (Terms and Conditions).
The course is hosted on the Udemy learning website and is covered by the Udemy lifetime access guarantee.
Book here – Online Qigong: Four Shen Qigong
“The attention to detail in this course is helping me to understand how to do the practices properly and get a deeper experience of the benefits of qigong. I have a deeper understanding of how to work with Qi.”
- This Online Qigong course is for people who are already serious practitioners of Qigong, people who want to continue on their Qigong journey and take their practice a higher level.
- Participants need to be familiar and comfortable with Wuji stance and horse riding stance. They should be adept at sinking the Qi and raising the Shen.
Interested in Qigong? Why not join our Qigong community on Facebook. We are a group of friendly practitioners who are keen to share their experience! Click here to request to join – San Bao Qigong